A unique development experience
Water Street PRIME is an exclusive, two-day leadership development experience. PRIME is for farm CEOs - and other leaders in the operation - who want to improve their farm and build their future legacy.
View the workshop agenda.
- Work with one of ag's top coaches (see right) on solving your operation's biggest challenges, during an in-depth, one-on-one financial and strategy review (90-mins)
- Ask questions during an interactive panel discussion with four of ag's most respected experts (Dr. Kohl, Dr. Boehlje, Dr. Klinefelter, Jolene Brown)
- Attend breakout and general sessions focused around the unique needs of commercial farms
- Learn practices and tools to help you build and strengthen relationships on your farm
- Network with peers from other leading operations and hear their perspectives
August 23-25, 2015
Water Street Solutions
601 SW Water Street, Peoria, IL 61602
Investment (if selected):
$1450 - 1 - 2 people/operation
$1600 - 3 people/operation
$1750 - 4 people/operation (maximum)
Space is very limited due to the one-on-one nature of PRIME. Prospective attendees must apply to be considered in the selection process. The workshop begins with registration, reception and dinner at 5:30 pm on Sunday, August 23rd, and will conclude at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, August 25th. Lunch on Monday and Tuesday, and dinner on Sunday and Monday night are included in the program pricing. Attendees are responsible for their own hotel arrangements.
General & Breakout Sessions:
- Jolene Brown (2-part family business session) - The Positives of Passing It On & Been There, Done That
- Dr. Kohl - Megatrends: The Future of Agriculture, 2025
- Darren Frye - Talent Management on the Farm
- Lance Burditt - Landlord Relationships 2.0
- Dean Heffta - The Future of the Farm CEO
- Becky Frye - Farm Communication: Keys to Success